Friday, March 13, 2020

Introduction...


   I've long observed the ongoing collapse of Western Civilization.  In my writing, I've tried to stay focused on the practical measures we can take to cope with the situation.  (I have another blog for that.)  But now I think the time has come to address the WHY of the collapse.  Even though doing so takes us into taboo subjects.

   Contrary to what Pop Culture tells us, Americans are not stupid people.  But we have been vigorously conditioned to shut off our brains rather than follow Reason to its logical conclusions.  So effective has this conditioning been that most of us are willing to turn a blind eye to the wanton destruction of our own people, and everything our ancestors have struggled for centuries to build-up, rather than admit we perceive anything that might get us labeled as racist, misogynist, homophobic, antisemitic, blasphemous, unenlightened, unpatriotic, etc. 

   This is a place where we can address the forbidden facts.  The sort of things I was supposed to delete posts and ban users for when I was moderating forums.  This is a blog for thinking adults, so feel free to participate in the comments here and over at my Bitchute channel.



.



.


No comments:

Post a Comment